Has your vehicle recently been involved in an auto accident and is in need of collision repair? If so, Bauer Auto Body & Paint is an excellent provider of comprehensive collision repair and auto body services on all makes and models. We are conveniently located in the center of town, right off of Hwy 101 North. All work comes with our lifetime guarantee. We work with all insurance companies, and will get your vehicle back to its pre-collision state in no time!
A Few Things To Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
1. You car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve it's value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Oregon State Law requires only ONE estimate...you can obtain more if you choose.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this...or you may leave your car at the shop of your choice and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there.
4. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. The insurance company cannot require or direct you to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another...please ask us.
7. Ask if the shop will be using Genuine Manufacture Replacement parts.
8. Ask if the shop offers a warranty.
9. Let the shop help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.